Sunday 28 February 2010

ESTORIC CAFE AT THE ESTORICK COLLECTION, CANONBURY SQUARE

The Italian cafe at the Estorick Collection is a charming place.
I can recommend it.
It was quite busy when I went there, at late lunch time last week. There are about nine little round, cafe-style tables.
My excellent coffee and Portuguese custard tart was served by Massimo, friendly and efficient, and Italian!
The food looked delicious, although by the time I was there, a lot of the serving dishes were almost empty, which shows how popular the food is!
I don't think it is licenced.
Outside there is a courtyard where you can have your food and drink, if the weather ever gets better this rainy 2010! We can only hope.
A lovely destination in a quiet and interesting corner of London.

1 comment:

the life of an unknown said...

thank you very much for the lovely review...by the way the Cafe is fully licenced.

Massimo