Thursday 13 October 2011

MERTON ARTS TRAIL WEEKEND SELLING PAINTINGS AND CARDS

NEXT WEEKEND IS THE LAST ONE, MERTON ARTS TRAIL OPEN

If you want to come along to see my open Studio, the opportunity is on Saturday and Sunday, 15 and 16 October (that is 2011, if you are reading this next year!)

So far it has been great meeting people, and I have sold four works:

Regatta Girls Red Shoes, oil painting
Irish Guards Band and Polo Girls Windsor, oil painting
Jamaica Beach Volleyball Bikinis, oil painting
Cabbage Boy, an illustration in ink on paper which I created for a children's book.

Jamaica Beach Volleyball, Bikinis

Cabbage Boy, children's illustration

Irish Guards Band and Polo Girls, Windsor

Regatta Girls, Red Shoes

I hope you like the paintings.  

GREETINGS CARDS

I had the idea of getting greetings cards made from several of my images and these are now available.  They are A6 size or 160mm x 160mm.  If you are interested in the cards, please get in touch via the comment option on this blog.

No comments: